Monday, May 27, 2013

Error message in the Sched.log file in SMS 2003(same on SCCM 2007) with Service Pack 2: "WARNING: Found duplicate Send Request ID already exists"



Hi Guys , I know my above mentioned error is all known issues with SMS 2003 server But I have faced this issue on SCCM 2007 R3 box also. That’s why I am going to write this on the blog .

Here is the link where you find the technical details about SMS 2003 error.

And the log file said (sched.log)




After reviewing the details above, I checked that the hotfix is not for me L so I take this task on my hand and cross my finger and jump into the deep sea.
1st thing: stop few components like sms _executive and sms_component _manager
2nd thing: delete request IDs from \Inboxes\Schedule.box\Outboxes\lan folder
               
                       Here is the trick I have made manually because of as per kb article



3rd thing: run the component again.

Note : Some of the settings are not recommended by MS. Changes are done at your own risk.




No comments:

Post a Comment